Notice Before Distribution of Property

This form must be completed by an assignee or any person (other than a trustee in bankruptcy) who wishes to distribute property that he or she administers on behalf of another person.

Our downloadable documents may not comply with Web accessibility standards. If you are having problems using them, please contact us.

Last Updated: