Request to Amend a Return

Any person that is a GST/HST and QST registrant must complete this form to amend a GST/HST or QST return (form GST/HST – QST Return (FPZ-500-V), GST/ HST – QST Return (FPZ-500.AR-V), GST/HST Return (FPZ-34-V) or QST Return (VDZ-471-V)) that has already been filed.

Our downloadable documents may not comply with Web accessibility standards. If you are having problems using them, please contact us.

Last Updated: