Financial Institution GST/HST Annual Information Return

Form FPZ-111-V has been replaced by form FP-2111-V. However, depending on the fiscal year for which you are filing an annual information return, you may need to use form FPZ-111-V.

Be sure to use the version of the form that corresponds to the fiscal year concerned.

Last Updated: