Information on Judicial Recourse

This document provides information on contesting a decision made by the Minister of Revenue by means of an appeal to the Court of Québec (Civil Division) or a summary appeal to the Small Claims Division of the Court of Québec.

Our downloadable documents may not comply with Web accessibility standards. If you are having problems using them, please contact us.

Last Updated: