Request to Modify Registration Information or to Replace the Attestation d'Inscription Issued to a Band Council, Tribal Council or Band-Empowered Entity

This form is intended for band councils, tribal councils or band-empowered entities that are registered for the Program for Administering the Fuel Tax Exemption for Indians. Complete this form if you wish to

  • modify information on a registration application that has already been filed; 
  • obtain additional Attestations d'inscription (registration cards); 
  • cancel one or more Attestations d'inscription; or 
  • have one or more Attestations d'inscription replaced, in the event of a loss or theft.

Our downloadable documents may not comply with Web accessibility standards. If you are having problems using them, please contact us.

Last Updated: