Request to Modify Registration Information or to Replace the Attestation d'Inscription Issued to Indians

This form is intended for Indians who are registered for the Program for Administering the Fuel Tax Exemption for Indians. Complete this form if you wish to

  • modify information on a registration application you have already filed; or
  • have your Attestation d'inscription (registration card) replaced, if it was lost or stolen.

Our downloadable documents may not comply with Web accessibility standards. If you are having problems using them, please contact us.

Last Updated: