Our RSS Feeds
Subscribe to our RSS feeds
News, press releases and tax news are all available through RSS feeds (This link will open a new window).
RSS feeds are also used to notify users of new online services, publications, and forms and guides.
To subscribe to an RSS feed, you must first install an RSS reader. A number of free RSS readers are available online. Click a link below to subscribe to a feed.
- Revenu Québec – News (All)
- Revenu Québec – News (Businesses only)
- Revenu Québec – Tax News
- Revenu Québec – New Online Services
- Revenu Québec – New Forms and Publications
Any person (natural or legal) who is a registered partner can subscribe to the RSS feeds listed below.
News, notification that a particular document is available, and other pertinent information concerning the different fields of activity are available through RSS feeds. Follow the links below to subscribe.
- Partners – Consumption Taxes
- Partners – Corporation Income Tax
- Partners – Electronic Payment Transactions
- Partners – Integrated Government Services
- Partners – International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA)
- Partenaires – Partnerships
- Partners – Personal Income Tax
- Partners – Québec Education Savings Incentive (QESI)
- Partenaires – Trust Income Tax
- Partenaires – Registered Charities
- Partners – Registraire des entreprises
- Partners – Restaurant Sector – Developers
- Partners – RL Slips and Information Slips
- Partners – RL-1 Slips and the Summary of Source Deductions and Employer Contributions
- Partners – Source Deductions and Employer Contributions