Consumption Taxes – Information for Our Partners
Partners that develop products for the Consumption taxes field of activity can develop or adapt products that may be used by businesses to file returns related to:
- the goods and services tax or the harmonized sales tax (GST/HST); and
- the Québec sales tax (QST).
More specifically, the products partners develop or adapt must allow businesses to:
- file consumption tax returns; and
- make the remittances related to the returns.
More information about consumption taxes is available on our website under Consumption Taxes.
Users of such products are:
- individuals in business (self-employed persons);
- any other legal entity required to file consumption tax returns.