Solidarity Tax Credit and RL-31 Slips – Contact Us
Frequently asked questions:
- How do I prepare RL-31 slips and view filed RL-31 slips?
- What requirements must I meet to be able to claim the solidarity tax credit?
- How do I register for direct deposit?
- How often will I receive solidarity tax credit payments?
- How do I claim the solidarity tax credit?
Didn't find what you were looking for? We can help!
Before accessing your file, we will confirm your identity in order to preserve the confidentiality of the information your file contains.
Please have two of the following documents on hand when you call:
- your most recent notice of assessment;
- your most recent notice of determination;
- your most recent income tax return;
- any other notice that we recently sent you.
If you do not have the documents on hand, we may not be able to answer your question.
Persons with a hearing impairment
Hours of availability for telephone service
See the list of holidays to find out when our client services are closed.
C. P. 3000, succursale Place-Desjardins
Montréal (Québec) H5B 1A4
3800, rue de Marly
Québec (Québec) G1X 4A5
By secure email