Amending a GST/HST or QST Return

If you want to amend a GST/HST or QST return already filed using a paper form, complete form FPZ-2500-V, Request to Amend a Return, and send it to us by mail. 


You must complete a separate form for each period for which you are requesting a change.

If you filed the return using the File a GST/HST and QST Return online service, you must complete form FP-2500.E-V, Request to Amend GST/HST and QST Returns Filed Online. 

Last Updated: