Consumption Taxes

In most cases, if you do business in Québec, your business must be registered with Revenu Québec and it must meet its obligations regarding consumption taxes.

Click the links below to find out about the consumption taxes that apply to your commercial activities (This link will open a new window) and the rules regarding registration for the tax files in order to calculate, collect, report and remit these taxes:


Other obligations may apply depending on your activities. Refer to the section of our website that corresponds to your sector of activity for more information.

Popular Topics