The pages listed below provide information about the principal changes to the RL-1 slips and the RL-1 summary for 2015, and to the calculation of source deductions and contributions for 2016.
- Changes to the Guide Entitled Formulas to Calculate Source Deductions and Contributions (TP-1015.F-V)
- Temporary Maintenance of the Increased Rate of the Tax Credit for the Acquisition of Shares in Fondaction
- Disability Assistance Payments from an RDSP Made in 2016
- Elimination of Document TP-1015.TR.12-V, Source Deduction Tables for QPP Contributions: 12 Pay Periods
- Rates, Thresholds and Amounts Related to Source Deductions and Contributions for 2016
- Exemption from Making Source Deductions of Income Tax on Employment Income from an International Organization, the Government of a Foreign Country and an Office of a Political Division of a Foreign State
- Improvements to the Tax Holiday for Large Investment Projects
- Eligibility of New Employers for Quarterly Remittances
- Principal Changes for 2015: RL-1 Slips
Information about changes to source deductions and contributions is published in the Tax News section of our website. You can subscribe to our RSS feed or to one of our notification lists to be alerted whenever a new Tax News article is posted online.
You can also read all the Tax News articles about source deductions and contributions for the following years: