The pages listed below provide information about the principal changes to the RL-1 slips and the RL-1 summary for 2016, and to the calculation of source deductions and contributions for 2017.
- Improvements to the Tax Holiday for Large Investment Projects
- Increase of the Security Option Deduction
- Temporary Maintenance of the Increased Rate of the Tax Credit for the Acquisition of Shares in Fondaction
- Rates, Thresholds and Amounts Related to Source Deductions and Contributions for 2017
- Elimination of the Health Contribution
- Reduced Rate of the Contribution to the Health Services Fund for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses
- RL-2 and RL-25 Summaries Eliminated
- Principal Changes Related to RL-1 Slips for 2016
Information about changes to source deductions and contributions is published in the Tax News section of our website. You can subscribe to our RSS feed or to one of our notification lists to be alerted whenever a new Tax News article is posted online.
You can also read all the Tax News articles about source deductions and contributions for the following years: