The Employer's Kit includes the principal online services and documents that employers use in filing various RL slips and the RL-1 summary, and in calculating source deductions and contributions.
To find out what the principal changes with respect to source deductions and contributions for the year are, refer to Principal Changes.
For more information on filing and transmitting RL slips, click Filing Employer RL Slips and RL-1 Summary.
- The services available in My Account for:
- filing source deductions and employer contributions returns
- filing RL-1 slips
- filing the RL-1 summary
- Transmitting RL Slips Online
- Register a New Business (GST, QST, other consumption taxes, source deductions and corporation income tax)
- Register a Business with Revenu Québec
- WinRAS – Calculation of Source Deductions and Employer Contributions
Forms and publications
The guides and tables are only available in electronic format.
- Application for Registration (LM-1-V)
- Guide for Employers (TP-1015.G-V)
- Formulas to Calculate Source Deductions and Contributions (TP-1015.F-V)
- Source Deductions Return (TP-1015.3-V)
- Statement of Commissions and Expenses for Source Deduction Purposes (TP-1015.R.13.1-V)
- Source Deduction Tables for QPP Contributions (TP-1015.TR-V)
- Source Deduction Table for Québec Income Tax (TP-1015.TI-V)
- Table for Québec Parental Insurance Plan Premiums (TP-1015.TA-V)
- Guide to Filing the RL-1 Slip: Employment and Other Income (RL-1.G-V)
- RL-1 slip (see courtesy translation RL-1-T)
- RL-2 slip (see courtesy translation RL-2-T)
- RL-25 slip (see courtesy translation RL-25-T)
- Summary of Source Deductions and Employer Contributions (RLZ-1.S-V) (RL-1 summary)
- Calculation of the Contribution Related to Labour Standards (LE-39.0.2-V)
- Reduction of the Contribution to the Health Services Fund: Creation of Specialized Jobs (LE-34.1.12-V)
- Calculation of an Automobile Benefit (TP-41.C-V)
- Taxable Benefits (IN-253-V)
- Tax Measures Respecting Tips (IN-250-V)