As an employer or a payer, you have obligations and responsibilities. You must:
- determine whether you must make source deductions and pay employer contributions
- register for source deductions
- calculate source deductions and your employer contributions
- remit source deductions and pay your employer contributions
- file RL slips and RL summaries
- keep records and supporting documents
To help you fulfill your obligations, Revenu Québec has created the Employer's Kit which groups the main online services and documents for employers.
Consult Taxable Benefits for information about the most common benefits granted to employees, such as gifts, an allowance for the use of a motor vehicle or an allowance for travel expenses.