Income Earned Outside Québec
Your residency status
If you were no longer resident in Québec (This link will open a new window) on December 31, or if you were resident in Québec on that date but were not resident in Canada for the entire year, special rules apply.
If you earned income outside Québec during the year, you must include it on your income tax return. This income may entitle you to various tax credits, deductions and transfers.
- Do You Have to Report Income Earned Outside Québec?
- Income Replacement Indemnities or Compensation for the Loss of Financial Support Received Under a Law of Canada or a Province Other Than Québec
- Pension from a Foreign Country
- Deduction for Income Exempt Under a Tax Treaty
- Foreign Tax Credit
- Transferable Portion of the Income Tax Withheld for Another Province
- Deduction for Employment Income Earned Outside Canada
- Employment Income and Business Income Earned Outside Québec