Support Amounts Determined Before December 1, 1995

If the support you receive was determined by a judgment handed down before December 1, 1995, you may take advantage of the support-payment collection program if you are in either of the following situations:

  • You are not receiving the support payments owed to you.
  • You and your former spouse file a joint application.

Your application must be filed with the clerk of the court, at the courthouse in the district in which the judgment was rendered or in which you live. In all cases, you must complete form SJ-765A, Application to the Court Clerk Concerning Section 99, Paragraph (1) or (2), of the Act to Facilitate the Payment of Support. This form is available at all courthouses. 

Last Updated: