What is My Account for Citizens?
My Account is a personalized space where you can fulfill your tax obligations online in a secure and confidential setting. You can manage your tax file (for example, the solidarity tax credit, the tax credit for childcare expenses and the support-payment collection program) in My Account.
With My Account, everyone has his or her own space at Revenu Québec.
How to register
If you are registered for the clicSÉQUR – Citoyens authentication service, you already have all the information (your user code and password) you need to access My Account for citizens. You do not have to register for clicSÉQUR again.
If you are not registered for the clicSÉQUR – Citoyens authentication service, you will need the following information to register:
- your social insurance number (This link will open a new window);
- your date of birth;
- a notice of assessment number (This link will open a new window).
Once you have the information, click Access my Québec Services Account and follow the instructions for creating an account. You will have to read and accept the conditions for use for My Account for citizens (This link will open a new window) before you can complete the process.
- Consult Tax Data
- Designate Property as a Principal Residence
- File an Income Tax return Online
- Request a Reduction in Source Deductions of Income Tax
- Request the Carry-Back of a Deduction
- Request to Change Income Tax Return Information
- View Notices of Assessment and Confirmations of Accelerated Refunds
- View Your Income Tax Return Information for Previous Years
- View Your Income Tax Return Information for the Current year
- View Your Tax Preparer Download Code
- Change Address
- Change Communication Preferences
- Change Email Address
- Change Language of Communication and Phone and Fax Numbers
- View Profile
- Change Direct Deposit Information
- Pay Online
- Propose a Pre-Authorized Debit Payment Agreement
- Register for Direct Deposit
- Request a Remittance Slip for Instalment Payments
- View a Collection File
- View a Pre-Authorized Debit Payment Agreement File
- View a Statement of Account
- View Direct Deposit Information
- View Your Instalment Payment Information
Programs and Credits
- Apply for Advance Payments of the Tax Credit for Childcare Expenses
- Apply for Advance Payments of The Tax Credit for Home-Support Services for Seniors
- Apply for Advance Payments of the Work Premium
- Apply for Registration (Program for Administering the Fuel Tax Exemption for Indians)
- Change Advance Payment Information: Tax Credit for Childcare Expenses
- Claim the Solidarity Tax Credit
- Give Notification of a Change in Situation
- Request a Change to Registration Information or the Replacement of an Attestation d'inscription (Program for Administering the Fuel Tax Exemption for Indians)
- View a Shelter Allowance File
- View a Solidarity Tax Credit File
- View Advance Payment Files: Supplement to the Work Premium
- View Advance Payment Files: Work Premium or Tax Credit for Childcare Expenses
- View Advance Payment Information : Tax Credit for Home-Support Services for Seniors
- Change Direct Deposit Information for Support Payments
- Register for Direct Deposit of Support Payments
- View a Support-Payment File
- View Direct Deposit Information for Support Payments
Authorizations and Powers of Attorney
- Grant an Authorization or a Power of Attorney
- View or Revoke an Authorization or a Power of Attorney
Unclaimed Financial Assets
- Claim a Financial Asset as an Owner
- View the Processing Status of a Financial Asset Claim
- Send a Secure Email
- View Messages
Access to My Account
Access to My Account is not subject to a time limit.
Revenu Québec may suspend or revoke access to My Account at any time and without notice. Access to My Account may therefore be denied at any time, as when there is reason to believe that not all conditions for use have been met or a fiscal law has been violated.
Revenu Québec can also suspend or revoke My Account access if the service remains unused for too long.
Revenu Québec may cancel My Account access where an event (bankruptcy, owner's death, etc.) changes the conditions under which the user was registered. Users may cancel their My Account access at any time.