You are here: Citizens > Income Tax Return
Income Tax Return
- Filing Deadlines
- Detailed Information for the Self Employed and Members of a Partnership
- Instalment Payments
- Premium Payable Under the Québec Prescription Drug Insurance Plan
- The Volunteer Program
Previous Tax Returns
- Previous Versions
- Retention Period of Documents
- Requesting a Refund for a Previous Year
- Changing a Return That Is Already Filed
- When can I file my return with NetFile Québec?
- When will I receive the RL-slips that indicate all the income I received in the year?
- When will I receive my access code and the documents needed to file my income tax return using tax software?
- When do I have to make instalment payments?
- What should I do with my copy of form TP-1000.TE-V, Online Filing of the Personal Income Tax Return by an Accredited Person?
- Correcting an oversight
- Dissatisfied With the Handling of Your Return?
- Filing deadlines and other important information
- Your Balance Due
- Your Refund
- Solidarity Tax Credit
- Tax Credit for Childcare Expenses
- Tax Credit for Home-Support Services for Seniors
- Work Premium
- Workers 65 or Older
Last Updated: 2014-02-10