Transmitting Confidential Information to Your Representative

You can authorize a person (such as your spouse or an accountant) to represent you or obtain information on your behalf. If you want us to transmit information concerning your income tax return to a designated third party, complete and sign form MR-69-V, Power of Attorney, Authorization to Communicate Information, or Revocation. The same form can also be used to cancel a previously granted power of attorney or authorization. An authorization or a power of attorney is valid indefinitely or until a date you choose.

Last Updated: