Correcting an Error or Omission

This section contains the information and documents you need to make changes to a return that you have already filed.

You will also find information on rectifying your tax situation if you are in either of the following situations:

  • You were required to file an income tax return but did not file one.
  • You filed an incomplete or inaccurate return.
Last Updated: