Tax Credit for Workers 65 or Older
You can claim this non-refundable tax credit if, for the year covered by the claim, you met the following requirements:
- You were resident of Québec on December 31.
- You were 65 or older on December 31.
- You are claiming one of the following types of income:
- employment income
- income from a business you were actively engaged in
- research grants (net amount)
- amounts received under a work-incentive project
For more information, consult the instructions for line 391 in the guide to the income tax return (TP-1.G-V).