Supplement to the Work Premium

If you have stopped receiving last-resort financial assistance or financial assistance under the Alternative jeunesse program, and you are entitled to the work premium, you may also be entitled to the supplement to the work premium.

You can claim this tax credit in Schedule P of your income tax return.

Related measure

If you or your spouse has a severely limited capacity for employment, it may be to your advantage to claim the adapted work premium.

Last Updated: