Solidarity Tax Credit Payment Calendar

Payment calendar from July 2014 to June 2015
2014 2015
Friday, July 4, 2014 Monday, January 5, 2015
Tuesday, August 5, 2014 Thursday, February 5, 2015
Friday, September 5, 2014 Thursday, March 5, 2015
Friday, October 3, 2014 Thursday, April 2, 2015
Wednesday, November 5, 2014 Tuesday, May 5, 2015
Friday, December 5, 2014 Friday, June 5, 2015

You must be registered for direct deposit to receive payments of the tax credit, which will be deposited directly into your bank account on a monthly basis.

If you are not already registered for direct deposit, you can do so:

  • by using our online Register for Direct Deposit service; 
  • by completing the Request for Direct Deposit form (LM-3.Q-V or LM-3.M-V). If you live closer to Québec City, use form LM-3.Q-V; if you live closer to Montréal, use form LM-3.M-V. The only difference between the two is the address to which you must send the form.
  • by contacting our client services.
Last Updated: