Change in Your Situation

If you receive advance payments of the tax credit for home-support services for seniors, you must notify us immediately of any change in your situation (for example, a new lease, a separation or a change in your family income). For more information, see Changes in Your Situation During the Year.

If you do not receive advance payments, you do not have to notify us of any change in your situation during the year.

Last Updated: