Here you will find most of the refundable and non-refundable tax credits that you can claim if your meet the eligibility requirements.
A refundable tax credit can be granted to you even if you do not have any income tax payable. A non-refundable tax credit reduces or eliminates your income tax payable.
Under Common Situations, you will find the same information on several of these tax credits and certain deductions that you may be eligible to claim.
Refundable Tax Credits
- Adapted Work Premium
- Adoption Expenses
- Childcare Expenses
- Children's Activities
- Home-Support Services for Seniors
- Income from an Income-Averaging Annuity for Artists
- Income Tax Paid by an Environmental Trust
- Independent Living (for Seniors)
- LogiRénov Home Renovation Tax Credit
- Medical Expenses
- On-the-Job Training Period
- Property Tax Refund for Forest Producers
- QST Rebate for Employees and Partners
- Repayment of Benefits
- Reporting of Tips
- Respite of Caregivers
- Scientific Research and Experimental Development
- Solidarity Tax Credit
- Supplement to the Work Premium
- Tax credit for children's activities
- Tax credit for eco-friendly home renovation
- Taxi Drivers and Taxi Owners
- Top-Level Athlete
- Treatment of Infertility
- Volunteer Respite Services
- Work Premium
Non-Refundable Tax Credits
- Acquisition of Capital Régional et Coopératif Desjardins Shares
- Age Amount
- Beneficiary of a Designated Trust
- Child in Post-Secondary Studies
- Contributions to Authorized Québec Political Parties
- Donations and Gifts
- Foreign Tax Credit
- Interest Paid on a Student Loan
- Labour-Sponsored Fund
- Medical Expenses
- Medical Services Not Available in Your Area
- Person Living Alone
- Recent Graduates Working in Remote Resource Regions
- Retirement Income
- Severe and Prolonged Impairment in Mental or Physical Functions
- Tuition or Examination Fees
- Union, Professional or Other Dues
- Volunteer Firefighters
- Workers 65 or Older
- When can I file my return with NetFile Québec?
- When will I receive the RL-slips that indicate all the income I received in the year?
- When will I receive my access code and the documents needed to file my income tax return using tax software?
- When do I have to make instalment payments?
- What should I do with my copy of form TP-1000.TE-V, Online Filing of the Personal Income Tax Return by an Accredited Person?