Frequently Asked Questions: Unclaimed Financial Assets
- Why is an unclaimed financial asset to which I have rights being administered by Revenu Québec?
- Where do unclaimed financial assets come from?
- What does Revenu Québec do with unclaimed financial assets?
- What does Revenu Québec do to find the owners or right-holders of unclaimed financial assets?
- How can I find out if I am the owner or right-holder of an unclaimed financial asset?
- Who can claim an unclaimed financial asset listed in the register of unclaimed property?
- Will the information I give to Revenu Québec remain confidential?
- What is the deadline for claiming unclaimed financial assets?
- Do unclaimed financial assets bear interest?
- How do I make a claim?
- Is there a fee to have Revenu Québec return the financial assets to which I am entitled?