We are fully aware of the issues associated with Web accessibility and of the importance of offering equal access to information. As a result, we are committed to continuously improving the accessibility of our website. All of our current Web content is progressively being brought into compliance with the Québec government’s new Web accessibility standards.
Work in progress
We are making every effort to correct the following problems:
- Colour contrast is non-compliant on some pages.
- Screen readers do not follow the order in which the elements are presented on certain pages.
A number of steps have already been taken to improve the accessibility of our website:
- Level-one titles have been added to the main home page and to the home pages of the various sections of the website to ensure consistency between pages.
- Readability with increased character size (in ems and in percentage) has been improved.
- Alternative text has been added to certain images.
We cannot guarantee that third-party content on our website complies with the Québec government’s web accessibility standards.
This page will be updated as our work progresses.
Comments and assistance
You can help make our website more accessible and user-friendly.
Contact us to:
- report any difficulties encountered while using our website
- get help with any of our forms or online services
- point out any potential issues with our website
- make comments or suggestions